Acreditas Global: Healthcare and Dental Accreditation
Acreditas Global is an accreditation organization devoted to helping hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, healthcare organizations, dental care providers, emergency care centers, and other types of organizations related to health services in Latin America achieve and commit to the highest international standards in service, safety, and patient care. Acreditas Global certifies this high level of achievement through the awarding of accreditation.
Acreditas Global is a subsidiary of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC). AAAHC is the authority in the United States in ambulatory health care accreditation, with the full trust of the US government. AAAHC has been selected as the accreditation body for the US Air Force and the US Coast Guard as well as nearly 6000 public and private healthcare organizations. The AAAHC has also received approval by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services to accredit qualified health plans.
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is not simply passing an examination and receiving a diploma. It is a collaboration between Acreditas Global and your healthcare organization to achieving the highest standards in healthcare.
Accreditation is an ongoing process that will constantly keep your healthcare organization at the forefront of quality care. Receiving accreditation is evidence of your pledge of quality to your patients and your community.
Accreditation begins as a self-evaluation process based on the latest industry standards, constant education and peer review. At the end of the process, an accredited organization learns to make constant improvement a natural part of its processes so that it is constantly striving to elevate the patient experience.
Benefits of Accreditation
Accreditation with Acreditas Global is an investment that will grant your organization benefits in the short, medium and long term:
- It will signal to your patients, potential patients, competitors, stakeholders, and local government that you’re committed to the highest level of quality care.
- It will result in clear, quantifiable results, such as reduction in infections, discharge times, readmissions, staff turnover, communication errors and other objective metrics.
- It reduces your operation costs.
- It improves patient satisfaction and results in positive and widespread word-of-mouth.
- It gives you the full backing of the knowledge and experience of the AAAHC, the most trusted accreditation agency in the US.
- It makes you more attractive to those individuals seeking care in the ever-growing medical tourism market, who are not familiar with local certifications and institutions but who recognize the value and trustworthiness of AAAHC.
- It makes your organization stand out among local competitors.
- It makes it easier for your organization to obtain government permits, recognition, sponsorships and projects.